Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ashley Attwood

Ashley Attwood- Newly engaged, first year math teacher, 1st team-all conference arm wrestler, and of course, CAL High School head basketball coach. The picture of wholesome perfection. Can run 10 miles without breaking a sweat. Mentor of every high school girl at CAL. As a high school senior I have gone through many coaches with a lot of experience, but even as a first-year coach, she has taught me to have a passion for something that I ever really enjoyed in the past years. I have been pushed to my limit, and she has really helped me reach my full potential in the sport. Every day I look forward to going to basketball practice to see what else she can teach me, not only about the game of basketball, but about the game of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment